Below are some quick tips about applying. After you review them, click below to start your application.
Acceptance into the VC Lab venture capital accelerator is competitive. In our last cohort, over 2,500 general partners applied, and only 200 firms were enrolled, including firms working on second and third funds.
The admissions team looks for three things with each applicant:
- Differentiated vision for a market
- Exceptional professional network
- History of industry leadership
Below are four tips to help you prepare the best application:
- Familiarize yourself with the free four-month program and our “learn by doing” methodology on the homepage.
- Review the Mensarius Oath for ethical investing, which you will be asked to publicly support when enrolling.
- Refine your investment Thesis using help from this Pre-Curriculum to prepare your application.
- Create an engaging and memorable two minute video with your fellow Managing Partners.
The application form itself only takes a few minutes to complete. Start the application at the link below.
If you have questions about the program or process, be sure to attend one of our public VC Lab venture capital events.